Thursday 25 April 2013

Dead Island Riptide 2013 crashing and savegame fix

Dead Island Riptide RELOADED [crashing graphic and savegame fix]

update.4/25/2013


Dead Island Riptide brought to you by group RELOADED was released with some major graphic and savegame bugs. Problems like blackscreens, fps drops, sods, graphic glitches, tearing, crashing, freezing, no sound and also savegame problems so if you want to get rid then you may find this guide helpful well as I said this is just some file configuration editing.
By the way I also found fixes for DmC Devil May Cry 5 2013 , Far Cry 3 2013,  Tomb Raider 2013,
Resident Evil 6

Just look at this insane game and tell me you don't want to play this haha.

Let's see how the fix should be "applied"
*handcrafting the fix
1~ Get some Dead Island Riptide release like RELOADED
[don't forget to download those files |, seems like a lot of you haven't read the whole instructions there's more and it's kinda important to make it longterm .. just sayin and goodluck]
2~ If there are iso files then mount the image and install the game, proceed to next step

3~ Now starts the fixing part

4~ Use these files after cracking [fixing those gay graphics and savegame problems] and follow the next step

5~ Block the game in this firewall. When you have COMODO just run the game as administrator and when it asks to give permissions just BLOCK it because you don't block the game you block the ports and connection between steam and such.

|Dead Island Riptide Dlc gfx patch ()

6~ to prevent losing savegames  >
you need to download this (or this) and follow the steps

 


 How to fix Dead Island Riptide black screen glitch?
 You can use different options or use this pre-defined *.dll file which will take care of it.

How can I fix FPS issue in Dead Island Riptide ?
Predefined optimal options and also slightly increase FPS via FPSBalance.dll. Included here.

My game is crashing, freezing or I experience FPS droprate while using TressFX?
All these things have been fixed and can be found  here.


My game progress:
I'd say 40% it's pretty intense.

How to download from Billionuploads? lol it's not a fkin survey
Click on "Download or watch" then type the captcha, untick that downloader you don't need it (it's the exe just cancel it) and then start the download

(everything is free, no surveys, no SMS shit, only adfly :>)
more at http://amboredfun.blogspot.com
Have Fun Guys

3 comments:

  1. I'm having the problem of my game not saving. I downloaded all of your files and copy pasted them everywhere I could think of but it still won't save.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do I put the savegame files... that's the only problem. When I restart my PC the my save is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. still Black screen upon entering military base

    ReplyDelete